Monday, November 10, 2008

None of your busy-ness

Aw crap crap crap crap crap.

I missed another day.

I should probably just abandon this NaBloPoMo thing altogether, and just blog when I WANT to instead, huh?

*Sigh*

As you can probably guess, my weekend was incredibly busy (and it feels like it's still not quite over, since I have tomorrow off as well)... yay!

It was nice to hang out with everyone on Saturday evening at Shea's. She and Paul have just finished their basement (the last piece of furniture came in on Saturday), so we all sat down there, watching "Bee Movie" on their projecter screen. Totally and completely awesome. It was almost like being in the movie theater, except the picture was better and the seats were more comfortable. Also, we could bring in our own food. Which... I guess I do at the real movie theater too, but I didn't feel all guilty about it this time.

Anyway, here's hoping tomorrow is a LITTLE less busy.

Phew.

No comments: