Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Ask and you shall receive

First of all, can I just say that it is 27 degrees outside right now? 27. Also, it's windy, so according to weather.com, it FEELS like it's 15 degrees. My parents are arriving from Florida tomorrow, and I have a feeling they're not going to be thrilled with the weather, but that's just a hunch.

Second, guess what?? Remember the other day, when I was lamenting the fact that I would need to wait at least 4 weeks to get my next Stephenie Meyer fix? Well, the very next day when I arrived at work, I discovered that our teen librarian had just gotten in THREE copies of "Eclipse." That totally made my day, let me tell you.

Third, last night, Bill told me he's already bought the kids (and us) a Christmas present, and it's pretty much the most exciting thing ever, because I've been wanting one for a long time, and was planning on spending part of my tax return on it. I won't tell you what it is just yet, but suffice it to say I have the coolest boyfriend ever.

Fourth, just as a small aside... Daisy girl scouts should NOT be made to feel bad that they didn't sell 8 million fundraiser items to their friends and family. I'm just saying... Grrr.

No comments: