Saturday, November 15, 2008

Lions and tigers and bears... oh my!

In a little while, the sisters, the significant others, and I are heading to the humane society to help Jenni pick out a new kitty. I've been excited about this for days... pretty much since we made the plan to do it. I love spending time with those cats and dogs... giving love to animals that probably don't get enough of it. Of course, it's extremely difficult to go there and not be able to bring one... or 6... home with me, but I'll just have to try to control myself (since technically, I'm not actually SUPPOSED to have any pets in my apartment).

Oops.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hehe...the Siegel girls love our animals. From the awesome stories told by our dads about awesome black labs, or just seeing our mother's want to help other creatures...I think it makes us all very animal oriented people (especially Andrea :P)

I hope you guys had a nice time. I can't wait to see pictures of the cat.