Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Romper room

Is it a bad thing that people are driving me cah-razy today?

Might be because I didn't get enough sleep last night... might be because people just have this tendency to be really annoying sometimes. Either way, not a good day to have a job where I am constantly interacting with the public.

Last night's escape was in the form of an invite to Shaws Guy to come over and cuddle. Rainy nights are so not my cup of tea, so it was nice to have someone share it with me. AND he brought his dogs, who romped around, gobbled up my cat's food in 1.2 bites, and did adorable tricks like chasing their tails and shaking our hands. I totally need to have a dog someday.

So how am I going to escape tonight? Hmmm. Finale episode of "Beauty and the Geek"... a little World of Warcraft... and maybe, just maybe a good old-fashioned early bedtime. Ahhhhhh.

No comments: