Thursday, November 15, 2007

Clap on, clap off.

Ok, ok, I admit it: I missed blogging yesterday. And I'm not going to back-date an entry so you all THINK I blogged yesterday, because that would be dishonest, and going against the rules of the whole NaBloPoMo thing. So. I guess you're just going to have to believe me when I say it was for a very good reason.

Plus, if THIS guy http://onebadperson.blogspot.com/ (whose blog I love love love, by the way, even though it's completely raunchy) can do it, then so can I.

And while you take a minute to think about whether or not you're going to forgive me, I'm going to type out a list of some of my turn-offs and turn-ons. Mostly because I think it will be fun. So here goes...


Turn-offs
-Bad personal hygeine (of the bodily AND dental variety)
-Nose-picking
-Bad teeth
-Nascar hats (or really, ANY Nascar paraphanalia)
-Loud eating
-Farting on a first date (after the first date, though, it's totally ok)
-Horrible spellers
-Cockiness (I could probably put up with just about anything else. This, however, is SO not allowed)
-Dudes who just want to play computer/video games all the time
-Fear of commitment


Turn-ons
-A great smile
-The willingness to go out and DO things sometimes
-Ambition
-Men who smell really good without having to douse themselves in cologne (probably to cover up the fact that they're not showering on a daily basis)
-When a guy is awesome with my kids
-Passing the sister test (they have to like him. It's vital.)
-The ability to cook ;o) Mostly because I really need someone who's willing to do that for me. Otherwise, I'm going to be malnourished for the rest of my life


Anyway, I think I'm going to start being a liiiiiiittle more picky about these things, because otherwise I'm going to end up dating losers for the rest of my life.

No comments: