Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Bats away

So. After calling my best friend, and making him come over and take care of the bat problem for me, I had an entire bat-free night's sleep.

Phew.

Want to know what's driving me insane right now? The fact that it's been raining for, like, the whole entire summer. I'm not kidding. The whole fricking thing. Summer is usually my time to cheer up... to bring myself out of the funk that winter seems to cause every year. This summer, though? Not exactly happening.

So here's the thing, Summer. How 'bout you show your big, bright, sun-shiny self really, really soon (like, next week while I'm on vacation would be AWESOME) because otherwise, I might just have to take you DOWN.

Rawr.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jamie...I'm just going to say it. You're not very scary when you're mad. :P
Love you! Hope the weather gets better.

Gull said...

Haha. Not very convincing, huh?

Guess I need to work on that.

Love you too, and thanks... no signs of that happening yet. But I still have hope. =)