Saturday, August 2, 2008

Ow

Reason number 246 why I really shouldn't drink:

Yesterday morning, I went to cross my legs at my desk, and found that it hurt. Which sucks, because I'm always sitting with my legs crossed like a little lady. Upon further investigation, I discovered that I had bruises on the backs of BOTH of my legs.

So I sat there for an hour, trying to figure out how the heck that could have happened. And then, I remembered.

On Wednesday night, while sitting around the campfire, drinking wine and chatting with Melissa and Brett (and Brett's entire family), somehow I managed to tip over the little bench I was sitting on, landing with my butt in the sand, but with my legs still hanging over the bench.

And that my friends, is what we call grace.

And possibly a little too much alcohol.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

crazy drunk....lol jk :P