Monday, September 10, 2007

Meeeeemories

Last Friday, while lunching with the sistahs at our favorite cafe in downtown, Sheasy mentions that someone who occasionally works with her looks quite a bit like my first love, Brandon. I look at her with interest.

"What's this guy's name?" I ask.
"Todd."
"And is he married?"
"No, I don't think so."
"How old is he?"
"A couple of years older than me," she answers.
"Reeeeeeally..." I say.

Finally, Jenni interrupts. "Stop answering her questions!"

Ahem. It's not like I wanted to DATE the guy... I just happen to be a curious person, ok? Ok.

Anyway, after a rough start (as in, my car battery was dead when I got out of work on Friday), I made the trip to Rhode Island without any other drama. Well, without MUCH drama, anyway.

*Wink wink*

No comments: