Wednesday, September 19, 2007

In reality

Confession:

I am a reality tv-aholic. If it's a reality show, I will probably watch it, good, bad, or downright inappropriate. Case in point: there was once a show called "The Littlest Groom," in which a little person (midget? dwarf? I'm not sure which) was looking for a wife. And he had all of these little person women to choose from. But then came the twist (and there's ALWAYS a twist): the producers threw in a bunch of average-height women too. Not exactly quality tv, people, but I was RIVETED. I also watch "The Real World," and just about every other show on MTV, and am probably one of the few crazies who actually likes it more now that they don't play music any more.

So, with that said, last night I watched the two-hour premier of "Beauty and the Geek." I think it's a little too early at this point for me to give any kind of critique, but so far, I'm liking it. Of course, I am a LOYAL BaTG fan, so, you know, I'm probably not going to say negative things about it anyway. Although, just so you know, I think this season's "beauty" guy (my boss calls him a "mimbo") looks like a complete jerk. I'm so not a fan of men who KNOW they're good-looking. I want you to be cute and not have a clue that girls are constantly checking you out. Because otherwise, you just suck as a dude.

Ok, stepping off the soapbox. =P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I want you to be cute and not have a clue that girls are constantly checking you out. Because otherwise, you just suck as a dude.


We should talk more! That is the best advice (advise? crap I can't spell) I have heard in a long time. If you think about it, its totally common sense, yet I read it as if it had never occurred to me. Brilliant! You rock Jamie!